Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my brotherinlaw is in jail for drug traffing. we live in greece. what kind of question should i ask his lawyer

my brotherinlaw is in jail for drug traffing. we live in greece. what kind of question should i ask his lawyer
my brother in law is in jail for drug use and traffing. We live in Greece. We want to go and talk to another lawyer because the one we have now is no help. we have never had to deal with this type of issue and we dont know what kind of questions to ask the new lawyer. we would like to find out what we can do about bail and so on. please help
Law Enforcement & Police - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try to get ahold of the American Consulate. If you are in the US, try to contact your Senator, or Congressman. I have a feeling if you don't get somebody involved politically...then the questions you might be asking are...How long does my Sister have to remain married before she can file for divorce by way of abandonment. There are many countries that don't tolerate drug trafficking at all and consider it a CAPITAL offense. Punishable by capital means...
2 :
Well sounds to me like you've already asked one ?, about bail. I would suggest that you ask what type of punishment he'll receive? I assume the laws in Greece are different than the US' laws. If prison time is a definite, then ask what prison, how long will he be there and will he be allowed to have guests. My younger brother was confined for one year for tha same thing in Columbus, Ohio. GOOD LUCK.





Read more discussions :

Search News