Thursday, August 28, 2014

28 August, 2014 04:42


28 August, 2014 04:42


Dry east & south Hot in Spain Rain moves across France and Germany Thursday A hot and sunny day for central and southern Spain. A front brings more cloud and patchy rain to northern Spain. Risk of a shower over the Pyrennes. Dry overall and partly cloudy in Portugal. Plenty of warm sunshine across t ...


What I did this summer


Samos, Greece So this summer has been a bit of a blur, really. I've got to stop doing these crazy summers and take some time out to relax. Next year! Summer started out a tad early for me this year as we had a family gathering on the Greek island of Samos in late May and early June. Somewhere very c ...


My Greek Princess - Greece


Outfits from Greece...................... My Cuz


Fleur De Lis 3 Panel Iron Fireplace Display Home Design|ebay


Shipping and managing This thing will certainly deliver to Usa, yet the seller has not defined shipping alternatives. Contact the seller- opens in a brand-new home window or tab and also request a shipping method to your area. Delivering price can not be calculated. Please enter into a valid ZIP Cod ...


France a fascimile for Greece


The Left in Greece is a shoe in to win the national elections early next year and Tsipras to become the country's Prime Minister. I urge Tsipras to look at what is happening in France and François Hollande. Hollande and Tsipras have some very common political platforms: Both have promised the electo ...


New High Heel Shoe Instantly Turning Flat Can Change Women’s Lives


A group of Greek university students designed a revolutionary high heel shoe that instantly turns to flat and can change women’s lives. The Greek students are all majoring in Economics at the Democritus University of Thrace and though of the idea as they have seen women carrying around different pai ...


5 Essential Elements For ithaca ionian islands


Peculiar although it may well look for a little island like Ithaca, there does exist a heliport at Anogi village, for use by private or chartered helicopters. Based on the different periods, conquerors and circumstances, the population with the island saved switching. Despite the fact that there’s n ...


Today I made honey cakes for Hermes


Hermes had been good to me these last two months, so I felt the need to thank him in a special way. He kept me safe during my travels as I moved back to New Zealand from the UK, he provided me with enough money to live off for a few months (I’m pretty sure he had something to do with the fact that b ...


ViSiT GREECE 2014 - SYROS (Kyklades)



B-day things


Before we get started, my birthday has not yet come to pass. This is something I'm totally fine w/ because the older I get, the crappier I feel about it. :P I remember when turning 25 was exciting. Anything beyond that point I find to be nothing short of depressing, anymore. This entry will cover th ...


Town of Greece legislative prayer: "An enormous bait and switch"


Hey, guys, remember back in May? When the Supreme Court handed down their decision on Town of Greece v. Galloway, in which they said the Town of Greece, New York was free to open their board meetings with sectarian prayer? I know, I know, a lot has ...



Search News