Wednesday, September 10, 2014

After year-long debate, Greece toughens anti-racism laws


After year-long debate, Greece toughens anti-racism laws


ATHENS — Greece on Tuesday ratcheted up its punishments for racism, anti-Semitism and hate speech, in a move prompted by the surprise rise of a neo-Nazi party. A new law approved by parliament sets prison sentences of up to three years — up from two ...


Early morning sighting 2


(Photo by G. Bearzi, Gulf of Corinth, Greece)


This Paper Studies The Strategy Of Jewelry Company


Of course, it can also have its own unique aesthetic way. Process characteristics of the times there can be inherited have experienced the test of times. The new technology in many famous masters studio is growing rapidly under the leadership of the selection of the time can not be considered too fa ...


Early morning sighting 1


(Photo by S. Bonizzoni, Gulf of Corinth, Greece)


Share and Borrow – A New Business Trend?


A manufacturing trend to produce fair priced products that break after a short period of use started in late 1980s. That trend allowed manufacturers to save on quality, attract customers by low prices, and generate recurring needs to repurchase. Not surprisingly, the majority of consumers felt decei ...


Nostalgic for London


I love British Boys!!!- At least that's what my t-shirt says. I bought this shirt when I was going to London. Its so much fun because it is a little distressed and gives off a rocker vibe. I paired it with boyfriend jeans to continue the casual feel, as I wanted my outfit to look thrown together yet ...


The Two Essential Practices of Creative Teachers


Shutterstock Creative teachers know that two processes are foundational in any educational enterprise, pre-school through graduate school: first, some form of collaborative group work and, second, going through the research process to present logical conclusions. Show-and-tell is the backbone of lea ...


The Parthenon ; Engineering Feats of the Golden Age


Published on 11 Dec 2013 ' The Parthenon (Greek: Παρθενών) is a temple on the Athenian Acropolis, Greece, dedicated to the maiden goddess Athena, whom the people of Athens considered their patron deity. Its construction began in 447 BC when the Athenian Empire was at the height of its power. It was ...


Greece, New York - 'Discover The Promise' for Greeks


Just came across this....am a bit slow. Because for such a long time I have been guided to see that places have been named deliberately and from a spiritual perspective truth's can come to light. The Town of Greece was established in 1822 from part of the Town of Gates and was previously called Nort ...


Study Abroad, rings(again) and Haircut!


Oh My God! I may be going to LONDON! I went to Greece and Rome this past summer I don't know if i mentioned it, I probably have like a million times haha anyways This trip is Amazing! It is with the dean of my college so I think it will be more up my alley, It's for my major and it's to go see Stone ...


ISIL vs. ISIS


ISIS vs. ISIL: When I first started writing about ISIS/ISIL a few weeks ago the acronym seemed to be switched around from person to person. The past week a trend has been forming where more liberal leaning people refer to the Islamic State as ISIL, while moderate to conservative leaning people refer ...



Search News