Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Greece can exit bailout early, Samaras tells Germany


Greece can exit bailout early, Samaras tells Germany


ATHENS: Greek Prime Minister, Antonis Samaras, expects his country to exit its international bailout ahead of schedule, and to cover its own financing needs from next year, he said on Tuesday after talks with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Reuters ...


Countries I've Been To So Far — Gianyar, Indonesia


Countries I've Been To So Far - Gianyar, Indonesia Gianyar, Indonesia Countries Visited 1. Canada 2. United States 3. Mexico 4. Jamaica 5. France 6. Italy 7. Vatican City 8. Monaco 9. Greece 10. Cyprus 11. Egypt 12. Switzerland 13. The Netherlands 14. Belgium 15. England 16. Wales 17. Scotland ...


11 Charts That Should Make People Really Embarrassed About The US Healthcare System


The health of people in the United States is plagued by conundrums. We spend more on healthcare than any other developed nation, yet we lead far shorter lives. A baby born on American soil is the most expensive in the world, yet our newborns have a lower chance of surviving past infancy than those b ...


Explore Greece on Street View!


That's definitely something to share!


I AM THE WORST BLOGGER


WOW WORST BLOGGER EVER!!!! QUICK SUMMER RECAP: I went to Arizona this summer, Florida and on an AWESOME European Adventure.. I went to Amsterdam, Greece (Mykonos & Santorini), as well as Croatia (Hvar & Split). I am enjoying my last three weeks in Philadelphia before I pick up and MOVE TO CHARLESTON ...



Search News