Thursday, September 11, 2014

Limousine Service บริการรถลีมูซีน In Thailand Is Very Affordable, With Daily Rates Starting From $20.


Limousine Service บริการรถลีมูซีน In Thailand Is Very Affordable, With Daily Rates Starting From $20.


Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah in Jewish culture according to Jewish law, when Jewish children reach 13 years old for boys and 12 years old for girls they are just aspects to this exciting time, but you really have to be prepared in order to really enjoy yourself. One other awesome feature that some com ...


My Holiday In Malia


So it’s basically the end of summer now and the last thing I had planned was a trip to Crete with my friends. I have never been on a girl’s holiday before and it was eventful to say the least. Having never been on a plane before either (I know, where have I been living? Under a rock?) I was pretty c ...


Peru's Modern Economy Clashes With Its Past. Wall Street Journal, 10/9/14


Peru's Modern Economy Clashes With Its Past Email Print 0 Comments Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn smaller Larger By RYAN DUBE Updated Sept. 10, 2014 11:22 p.m. ET Ancient pyramids at El Paraíso, above, outside Peru's capital of Lima, are at the center of a legal dispute. Ryan Dube/The Wall Street ...


Πεζοπορία στη πανέμορφη φύση του Πηλίου


Ο καλύτερος τρόπος για να απολαύσετε τη μαγική ατμόσφαιρα του πηλιορείτικου τοπίου και να ανακαλύψετε τους καλά κρυμμένους θησαυρούς του είναι να το περπατήσετε. Ένα εκτεταμένο δίκτυο πεζοπορίας προσφέρει τη χαρά της εξερεύνησης κρυφών και άγνωστων για τους πολλούς, διαδρομών εξαιρετικής ομορφιάς. Τ ...


Travel Thursday! Photo Montage


Hello! As you read this, I am probably taking a PR test so wish me luck! Last week on Travel Thursday, I gave you my bucket list of places I want to visit before I’m thirty. Today, I am going to give you a montage of beautiful places I would visit if given the chance. Or if it was free a la the Kard ...


Leeches, See a leech flip over in video


Leeches, blood sucking. Arghh! Lots of people will feel queasy at the sight of this wriggling bloodsucking spineless worm. Found one in my kitchen a few days ago so I decided to take a video of it flipping over. A leech is a segmented worm that belongs to the phylum Annelida and comprises the subcla ...


SHADE OF THE DAY Blue sparkle


Whenever I am going somewhere and my nails need to look like they have been just freshly painted (even thugh I didnt have time to paint them for days), my "go-to nailpolish" is always a glitter topcoat. It makes my manicure last for days! Therefore my summer vacation nailpolish pick was OPI Eurso... ...


September 11


Two beams of light represent the former Twin Towers of the World Trade Center during the 2004 memorial of the September 11 2001 attacks. On this day each year I am overcome by nostalgia and memory. Thirteen years ago I was celebrating a milestone anniversary with friends. We were sailing in the Aege ...


Who's Buried in Largest Tomb in Northern Greece? New Finds Raise Intrigue


Fans of ancient history are laying bets on who was buried in the dark heart of a massive marble-walled tomb that is slowly coming to light in northern Greece. Dating to the tumultuous years surrounding the death of Alexander the Great, between about 325 ...


There Are No Jobs In Greece


Greek unemployment was at 27% in June. And as Jamie McGeever are Reuters points out: “Believe it or not, that’s the LOWEST in over a year.” That means that more than one out of every four people actively looking for a job can’t find one. Greece was ...


Spanish Bonds Drop on ECB Stimulus Concern; Greece to Swap Debt


Spanish bonds declined for a fourth day after a policy maker signaled the European Central Bank would not extend its stimulus program to buying government securities of distressed member states. Yves Mersch said yesterday in Frankfurt that the ECB’s plan ...


Greece Passes Genocide Denial Bill: Welcomed with caution by Armenian Cause office


Giro Manoyan, leading the Armenian Revolutionary Federation Dashnaktsutyun’s Armenian Cause office in Yerevan welcomes the Greek Parliament adopting a bill that criminalizes the denial of the Armenian Genocide and other crimes against humanity, however ...


Greece reopens exchange of state bonds for existing treasury bills


ATHENS, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- Greece reopened on Thursday the exchange of three-year and five-year state bonds issued earlier this year for existing short-term treasury bills, the Greek Finance Ministry said. The measure is aimed at helping Greece manage ...



Search News