Monday, September 22, 2014

Turkeys, My Back, My Mind


Turkeys, My Back, My Mind


Yesterday morning twelve turkeys showed up in our front yard for breakfast, loudly arguing about who was going to get what. I was asleep, but Harry saw them. I don't know why he didn't wake me.Later he bought a big bag of turkey food (they don't sell small bags). As Murphy's law goes, Harry put some ...


A is for Apple – New Book On The Way


beatlesblogger.com A is for Apple – New Book On The Way by beatlesblogger Posted on September 21, 2014 Our interest was sparked by a recent post on Wogblog about a new series of books (still in preparation – Part 1 is being readied for publication in 2015) called A is for Apple. This looks to become ...


People I've Met On The Road – Brent


The Allure Of Companionship I had left home in late spring, tired of my bedsit-life in Southeast England. For a month I had hitchhiked my way down through France, sleeping rough. I had money, but I needed it to last. I had no intention of returning to the UK anytime soon. Making my way along the Fre ...


And We're Back!!!


Hello parents!!! I hope that you guys enjoyed Fall Break. I know that I certainly did. However, I am back and ready for us to continue our learning. Here are a few updates for this week. Homework All homework resumes this week- reading logs, spelling, and math. Reading logs will come home tomorrow. ...


Visa Extends Reach Of V.me Digital Wallet


nullVisa extends reach of V.me digital wallet Visa extends reach of V.me digital wallet E-commerce Tweet Visa is to expand its V.me digital wallet into eight new regions by the end of this year. The service will be available in Germany, Ireland, Norway, Sweden and Italy, with pilots launched in Slov ...


Chili trying to make new (female) “friends”


Let’s talk about my weird choice for the title. First of all I put information about the gender of Chili’s new social contacts. For a while I was in a camp that believes that it’s silly to pay attention to gender of the dogs. Now even as I type this I think it’s a ridiculous statement. How could gen ...


Ferry Carrying 763 Passengers and Crew Damaged After Running Aground in Greece


An Italian-flagged ferry with over 760 people onboard sustained damage and was taking on water after running aground near the small Greek island of Peristeres. According to the Hellenic Coast Guard, the M/F Europalink was sailing to Italy from Patras ...


Panathinaikos beats Platanias 3-2 in Greek league


ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Nikos Karelis, Thanassis Dinas and team captain Zeca scored for Panathinaikos in a 3-2 away victory over Platanias in the Greek league Sunday. Ousmane Coulibaly and David Torres scored Platanias' goals. Panathinaikos took the lead ...


Deputy Prime Minister of Greece met with UN Secretary-General


This content has not been independently verified. UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon met with Evangelos Venizelos, Deputy Prime Minister of the Hellenic Republic. The two leaders exchanged views on prospects for the long-overdue resolution of the Greece ...



Search News