Sunday, September 14, 2014

WVU prof studies issues of female veterans


WVU prof studies issues of female veterans


Maiocco was a flight nurse with the Air Force and was stationed in Greece in the 1980s. Because she is also a veteran, she has an instant rapport with the veterans she interviewed. "We got an earful," she said. Maiocco said the women suffer from Post ...


Busy, busy, busy


I arrived in Tucson on August 20, nearly a month ago, and hit the ground running. Since then I have gotten a crash course on my new duties and then taken over as the President of the Vatican Observatory Foundation (I'll let you keep your first million, but I am after your second million...). In a pr ...


An Easy Day!


I’m not sure that everyone would agree but today was a light day! We had a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, and then wandered around Fira for a couple of hours before getting ready to depart the island. My mom and Rosie arranged for us to have a driver take us around the island before dropping us o ...


TMI Tag


Hey everyone, I think it’s time we got to know each other a little better, so here we go with the TMI tag. I know this tag is old, but I haven’t done it yet so…I just wanted something quick and easy to do today, okay?!;) 1: What are you wearing? It’s midday here and I’m still in my pyjamas. I’m not ...


Greece 2014


Moi drodzy! nadszedł czas aby podzielić się moimi wspomnieniami z summera w Grecji. Oto kilka wspomnień skumulowanych w jednym filmie


"The Progress of Poesy: A Pindaric Ode" by Thomas Gray


The Progress of Poesy: A Pindaric Ode I.1. Awake, Ćolian lyre, awake, And give to rapture all thy trembling strings. From Helicon's harmonious springs A thousand rills their mazy progress take: The laughing flowers, that round them blow, Drink life and fragrance as they flow. Now the rich stream of ...


Gov’t Aims to Have New Paros Airport Ready by 2015


The Greek government aims to open the new airport on the island of Paros in early 2015 even if temporary structures need to be used, Greece ‘s Infrastructure, Transport and Networks Minister Michalis Chryssochoidis said during a series of meetings with local officials on Friday. Construction of the ...


Comment on Time Flies, Berlin by lngaskey


Thank you! I'm glad you're giving them a taste of my life! Tell Uncle Milan I'm going to be making a short stop in Beograde, Serbia on my way down to Greece! Miss you all! Love!


The Left is anti-Israel


My friends on the Left continue to delude themselves. They do not acknowledge that 99.2% of the hatred of Israel among Americans and European non-Muslims is entirely on the Left. Is it possible that only .8% of the Jew-Israel hatred is to be found in right wing parties in France, Austria and Greece? ...


Online Refining Their Plans Vacation


For the record, this kind of is a hub for others. I do not register here. When flying to the US, my journey begins at Copenhagen. Leaving or getting into Europe though, all International flights must hit one of the locations. Therefore, it comes in order to Frankfurt for me personally when I have a ...



Search News