Friday, September 12, 2014

Youth Against Fascism: 8 Artists Fighting the Good Fight


Youth Against Fascism: 8 Artists Fighting the Good Fight


(Crossposted from MTV Iggy) Nic Endo from Atari Teenage Riot. Photo Credit: Daniel Sims. Unlike what your history teachers may have taught you in high school, the political ideology that brought you Nazi Germany or Mussolini’s Italy did not end in the 1940s, nor is it solely the realm of foreign dic ...


Having a High at Delphi


This summer I had an opportunity to visit the bellybutton of the ancient world. My wife and I took a trip to Greece which included several days on the mainland and three days cruising to some of the lovely Greek Isles. Our trip began and ended in Athens where we explored the ruins of the Parthenon o ...


«Άνοδος» των ρούχων… made in Greece στο εξωτερικό το 2014


> Πιο … «ευκολοφόρετο» εκτιμάται ότι θα είναι το σύνολο του 2014 για τις ελληνικές επιχειρήσεις ένδυσης, καθώς η ελαφρώς ανοδική τάση των εξαγωγών το 2013, που ανέκοψε ένα αρνητικό σερί πολλών χρόνων -από το 2008- φαίνεται ότι θα διατηρηθεί και φέτος, σε συνδυασμό με μια θετικότερη εικόνα στην ...


Island Impressions


My two days in Mykonos zoomed by with a lightning speed, and just after midnight last night I hopped to Thessaloniki. My first impression of Mykonos was not a favourable one. I found the party capital of the Aegean overcrowded and overdeveloped. Yes, the cubic white-washed architecture speckled with ...


Life is art.


I get so many people wanting custom paintings from all over the world. From Australia to Ireland and United Kingdom. Like, some are crazy and some are not. In the end, they are all special and meaningful for many many reasons that I will probably never know. I am just glad that I can use my hands to ...


eQSL and one SWL


An SWL is a postcard confirming a listening station has heard and confirmed your QSO with another HAM. Its always nice to get a card and I always feel a little sorry for them not being able to transmit. This SWL is really great and good looking. (European) Turkey Northern Ireland Algeria SWL from Ge ...


Greece Expedition Sponsored Walk update


Hi all, The Greece Expedition sponsored walk organisation is nearing completion and we'll be meeting the pupils on Friday to discuss the logistics. We'd love to see parents, pets & supporters out on the walk which will be starting at 06:30 on Saturday 27th September from Overton Hill car park on the ...



Search News