Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What kind of a visa do i need to live in greece

What kind of a visa do i need to live in greece?
Ok....how long can one stay in Greece through a visitor's visa? can i stay for a couple of months??? and can i work during this time....and by work(petty jobs) i mean earn enough money to take me through the basic needs (rent, food...etc) ??? Btw...i'm from India.
Greece - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Lately I have seen a lot of men from Pakinstan here in Greece. My husband has been approached for work quite a few times. I presume these are illegal immigrants (there are so many in Greece). I am not sure about Indian nationals though. Just go to the site for the Greek embassy in India This is the visa section http://www.greeceinindia.com/visarequirement.htm
2 :
Yes, you will be fine. But after a year...






Read more discussions :

Search News