Saturday, March 21, 2009

is Greece a good place to live for a model

is Greece a good place to live for a model?
I'm a student studying graphic arts, after I graduate I wanna pursue my dream to become a model or actress. I wanna leave everything and live in Greece, Can I become a model in Greece, or a graphic designer?
Greece - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
im visiting in 13 days!! I heard its amazingly beautiful
2 :
Yes! Greece is amazing! I've been there like over 6 times, and I loved it each time. Modeling by the beach? Yes. Modeling by the art of Greece? Definitely. Modeling by the Parthenon? Definitely. Greece is amazing (:
3 :
Greece is a beautiful country but I cannot understand how you thought that Greece is a place for models. Greece is famous for its civilization not for modelng. If you really want to be a model why dont you go - I dont know from where you are from- to Milano, Rome or Paris. Think about it
4 :
yes yes you come live to my house
5 :
It's a great place for everybody. Have fun!!
6 :
Stupid ! Stay on safe ! We are in civil war !
7 :
We don't have a civil war, just riots. Only three-four death people during the night, one or two during the day-time. Come, here is very safe. Spend some money here.






Read more discussions :

Search News