Friday, January 21, 2011

I live in Greece!Any summer or christmas or Easter jobs for teenagers(14 years old)

I live in Greece!Any summer or christmas or Easter jobs for teenagers(14 years old)?
I live in Greece and I want to work in my free time to make some money for a trip with my family in New York!I'm 14.Any ideas??? P.S:Here,we don't sell things in door to door and it's difficult for someone to trust you,to take care his children!!
Small Business - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no
2 :
idk i dont live in greece USA son USA
3 :
Marina . You live in Greece and you call PASCHA (easter) Amazing.and Unbelievable Ask your local Ekklesia for help. They may give you some suggestions of people who need help in business/ restaurants etc.






Read more discussions :

Search News