Saturday, March 14, 2009

I want to live in Greece for two months

I want to live in Greece for two months?
I'm 17, and next summer I would like to live in Greece for two months with my best friend. And I'm wondering how would we go about doing it? Where should we stay etc? Like would we rent a condo or stay at a hostel?
Greece - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
your question is too vague for a specific answer. where do you want to go? are you ok with money? can you live to shared room with coming and going visitors for two months?
2 :
Think twice anyway. Most of embassies advise people not to travel to destinations like Somalia, Greece or Kyrgyzstan in such times, and is the possibility the situation might escalate and occupy the airport in order to make their voices heard. I would suspect the islands might not be affected as in Athens for example, however it always takes a small group people with 'problems' to affect the tourists' life. Keep an eye on the news and Home office web site, that is an officially report of Ellinikh Astynomia
3 :
If you like adventure come here and camp for 2 months, it would be awesome ;)
4 :
don't listen at all the trolls ''mangalaka'' & ''tsotskos'' that posted.they hate greece & writing nonsense. your question is very generic.you could stay in a magnificent island.im sure your experience will be unforgettable pleasantly...good luck & have fun! ;))
5 :
I can hospital you,e-mail me.





Read more discussions :

Search News