Monday, March 1, 2010

How could I move to Greece and live a good life

How could I move to Greece and live a good life?
I wanna move to Greece really bad. I'm 100% Greek and I can speak it pretty well... im not fluent but i know enough to keep a conversation going... I'm 17 a junior in HS and i wanna move to Greece (probably Athens) and I was wondering what jobs are in demand there? I know the economy is shitty there but what could i major in to have a career there?
Greece - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Teaching, Engineering these are the two most important things I can think of,
2 :
Look, life in Greece is great, but is not a walk in the park. I do not want to disappoint you, but if you come here to work and live, not just for holidays, prepare for some hard knocks and then some. You probably have heard that Greeks are lazy, Forget it ... double fast. You probably have heard that Greeks are laid back. Ditto. You probably have heard that Greeks are not competitive. Ditto. That Greeks are 20 years behind. Ditto You will be crushed withing inches of your life and you'll figure it next month. But if you adjust very very fast, succeed in what you do, and keep succeeding, you will realize that there is no place like Greece. If I had to pick a major it would be something about aqua cultures, farming, solar and wind power.
3 :
My answer is both; quick, and, to the point: No.
4 :
Oh I would also love to move to Greece! Though I am not Greek, or even speak it, I intend on at least visiting. But, after I finish learning Russian I hope to teach myself the Greek language. Maybe I'll just buy a one way ticket after high school, then when I get there I'll be shit outtah luck and just make the worst mistake into the best.
5 :
Have you ever thought of becoming a physician? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physician .
6 :
are u insane????????????????????????????????.trust me u 'll hate it within an hour!!!(that would be right when u enter the taxi)





Read more discussions :

Search News