Friday, July 1, 2011

Canadian citizen with no connection to Greece, Can I join the Greek military

Canadian citizen with no connection to Greece, Can I join the Greek military?
Im a Canadian citizen with no connection to Greece at all but I would very much so be interested in serving in the Greek military. Any Greeks know if this is possible? Or how long I would have to live in Greece to obtain citizenship to serve etc? Thanks in advance.
Military - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am sorry but only Greek citizens are allowed to join the Greek army. Moreover, if you are interesting in joining the army as a profession let know the the officers are going to a 4 year military school that you can give exams only of you graduates from a Greek school. So it is extremelt difficult to join. Sorry!





Read more discussions :

Search News