Monday, November 21, 2011

If someone told you that you couldn't live in Greece anymore

If someone told you that you couldn't live in Greece anymore...?
...which country would you choose to live? ShLittleItaly, of course you could visit. I originally wanted to ask , which country would you choose to live except Greece, but I tried to avoid answers like : only Greece, etc, thats why :)
Greece - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Italy definitely. Luckily I speak the language. Also I could visit Greece very often because it is close. Unless your question implies that I would no longer be able to visit either:-)
2 :
Russia, since I'm half Russian, but I would really feel so sad if I had to leave Greece for ever :(( @(Άγιος) Χριστόφορος actually I really love cold weather and I miss snow so much I haven't seen snow since 2006. :(
3 :
Argentina - olé @Kostas: Enjoy the sh*t weather in Russia! :-p
4 :
Spain, specifically the Basque country. I've been there once and loved the people and the country. Basques don't look like the Spanish at all. Neither in appearance nor in mentality. I'd say they reminded me of Greeks a bit.So, it would feel like home a little.
5 :
I live in Greece the same way that a heroin addict shouts heroin. I am addicted to it. If a blessed person somehow ends my addiction I can live everywhere. Preferably by a worm sea, even better in a small island somewhere.
6 :
In France. Not in Paris but in one of the cities of France regions like in Strasbourg. Magnifique!
7 :
it would be France.either Paris or the region near the Basque country of Spain,in Biarritz or Bayonne.i love their cuisine,their way of life,their shops,their countryside etc etc etc
8 :
I'd go to the Middle East preferably Lebanon. Go live with my Phoenician neighbors.





Read more discussions :

Search News