Friday, May 7, 2010

How did people live in ancient Greece

How did people live in ancient Greece ?
I want to find out how society in ancient Greece was different from modern American society for my story . How did women live back then ? Were women in ancient Greece allowed to own property ? Thank you in advance . : )
History - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I was trying to paste some of the text but it's too much and there must be a limited amount of words I can post here, so nothing comes up (I modified the answer 3 times and still the text I pasted wasn't shown). You have significant differences between the Athenian and the Spartan societies. Women had different rights. Take a look at that website. I also went through other links but this is quite informative and you can also find details about women owning property. Hope you find this helpful





Read more discussions :

Search News