Thursday, April 1, 2010

Is there a satellite dish that I can buy that will allow me to view American channels

Is there a satellite dish that I can buy that will allow me to view American channels? I live in Greece.?
I would like to get channels such as NBC, ABC etc. Is there any way of getting these overseas via satellite?
Other - Electronics - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
WE FLY HIGH NO LIE! - BALLIN!
2 :
Yes. You can subscribe to Nova and you will get some American and British channels. Currently, there are over 50 channels, most English speaking with a Greek language option, as well as all local channels. There are 10 sports channels, 3 current film channels (like HBO), several channels that show older films or not recent release, CNN, BBC, E entertainment, Discovery channel, National Geograhic channel, History channel, Travel channel, etc. There is no ABC, NBC, CBS, etc, but nothing offered will get you that, at the moment at least. Nova is the best option available that I know of at the moment. the dish costs about 100 euro and the monthly fee is around 50 euro with a one year subscription. You can buy them from Germanos and other electronics places around Greece and the service is on the day of installation. Good luck! Jas





Read more discussions :

Search News