Sunday, March 21, 2010

Best cities to work and live in Greece

Best cities to work and live in Greece?
Excluding the islands and Athens.
Greece - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Thessaloniki, maybe?
2 :
piscines ideales
3 :
Volos Alexandroupolis Ksanthi Korinthos Iraklio Patra
4 :
Everywhere is fine, except Corfu. Especially if you are under 15. /// Edit. Our dear Platypus. Greetings from sunny London. Missed you! My ''dope'' used to be 'Peter Stuyvesant' (''the international passport to smoking pleasure.'') The ''Super Girl'' was 15, 4 years ago. She is a Medical Student, and, my wife and I (she did address us as ''Mr and Mrs Alexander'') received her E-mails with courtesy and interest. P.S. Come to London and I shall treat you to Dover Sole (off the bone) cooked in sage and butter, along with a green salad, and, a bottle of chilled Chablis - since ''pink champagne'' rocks my equilibrium to its very foundations!
5 :
If you exclude islands and Athens in greecce,there will be no good city to work and live in such a small country.
6 :
they all suck!!! trust me after living my whole life there i most certainly do know!!!!
7 :
Heraklion. Crete is so big....it is a land mass, not some small island. If the SG is under 15.....than I am a new born baby my dear LFM. Are you for real mate? What kind of dope do you use? LOL and LOL again. How gullible can one be!





Read more discussions :

Search News