Wednesday, April 7, 2010

does a naturalized citizen with peirced ears and tattooed feet who live in greece and france

does a naturalized citizen with peirced ears and tattooed feet who live in greece and france?
have the right to continually ask the same annoying questions every night until you want to stab yourself in the eye with a unsharpened pencil Now keep in mind THe mother allows the daughter to sleep naked with father of her child while tattooing her baby feet @@ if you know what im talking about, you will find this amuzing, if not dont bother answering, LOL
Parenting - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
LMAO I am giving my text book answer to this question. Nobody cares wether this is happening in America, Greece, Spain, Germany, Italy or anywhere else. Normal people do not have relationships looking for a sperm donor. Normal people dont need the FBI involved in their custody orders. Grow up and STOP ASKING!!! Edit: Rowan... Jessica still writes with a crayon. She would harm herself with a pencil. OMG shoe man is just as bad. Dont answer his question if your just telling him to stop asking or he will report you. Somehow that doesnt make me stop telling him to stop asking. =P
2 :
Does the father see his daughter everyday or pay child support?? Is it a number 2 pencil?
3 :
I see these questions all the time and I think I am losing brain cells reading them. I don't know why I read them...I think it is like a train wreck or something. I don't bother answering them either...I just read and shake my head, lol!
4 :
LOL, i find it amusing when i'm having a boring day! I then answer the question honestly..if and when i can , collect my 2 pts and move on! LOL
5 :
LMAO oh my.....i have wondered this myself....gotta love the "if so and so from whatever country had an american child with pierced ears" questions!
6 :
I know they are really getting on my nerves with their asinine questions
7 :
only if you like the shoes that he picked out for his son.... haha kitkat - i got reported by pierced ears guy for asking what was his purpose and what was going on his whacked brain to be asking those questions.
8 :
I am sure that he/she/it has all kinds of crayon marks and white-out on their monitor. And I did find it quite amusing.
9 :
Only if they are curious about whether or not athletic shoes are o.k. for their 11 year old son, then they can ask whatever they want.....
10 :
I just hope the tattoo is not something stupid that the baby will regret later, that shi! is permeant.
11 :
why bother asking....
12 :
The question is how do you intrepid this? LOL We should open a new category up just for her and call it pointless and confusing questions for obsessive compulsives.





Read more discussions :

Search News