Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats the best place to live in Greece

Whats the best place to live in Greece?
Thessaloniki, Athens, Crete?
Greece - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
santorini
2 :
My wife and I honeymooned in Santorini...it is absolutely gorgeous! Athens is ok (dirty), but we plan to retire there someday.
3 :
good question and it all depends on the individual but you might find the answer your looking for at www.choose-greek-islands.com
4 :
Creta by all means is the best island to live!
5 :
I like mountains,so an isolated village somewhere in the west is great!
6 :
Crete, without arguments! I like the island of Cyprus as well, due to the mild weather conditions and the chances of skiing and swimming at the same day - If you lucky! Like in New Zealand
7 :
Near the road leading out of Greece!
8 :
I like life in Athens (at least until now!).... as a second choice I would say Crete! ;-)
9 :
i can tell you one place but you may be prefer the other. preferences are many






Read more discussions :

Search News