Wednesday, March 14, 2012

how much will it cost me to go on a return trip to Hungary from greece

how much will it cost me to go on a return trip to Hungary from greece?
my boyfriend lives in hungary and i wanna go see him at christmas. the problem is, i live in greece and have no idea how much it'll cost me to get there. it doesn't have to be with an airplane. it could be by train, or even bus! i don't care. the answer that will be the most precise and can tell me about airborne and terrain prices separately will get my 10 points. note: i will be staying at his place, so i don't have to pay extra for hotels, food , etc... all i wanna do is get there, stay a week or two and return home. thanx in advance for the help.
Other - Europe - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you are not concrete! where do you want to go in Hungary? where are you come from? if you are not satisfied of my response, check the travel agency from your country or the airport.
2 :
Airlines will carry you for around €350. Railway is a bit cheaper, and buses are the cheapest (€230), but of course, the least comfortable and the slowest. I hope we Hungarian guys do not dissapoint you. :)
3 :
Buy an interrail pass, it should cost like 300 Euro and you can travel around for a whole month on the train. The Eurrail is not good at all.




Read more discussions :

Search News