Thursday, June 7, 2012

for greek guys who dont live in greece

for greek guys who dont live in greece...?
ok so do u guys like greek girls better or the girls at the country you live in?
Greece - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I married an English girl - not because I think English girls are nicer than Greek girls generally, but that's just the way it happened. I was living in the UK at the time, so there were more English girls than Greek girls around. I like girls from any nation.
2 :
i was about to start flame, but regret it. ignore this post
3 :
I live in the USA so that is difficult to answer as the women here are so diverse and equally HOT It doesn't matter so much if they are Greek but religion for me is BIG
4 :
i dont like to generalize since each person is different. but for me at least i prefer greek women in greece than women in NYC. they just seem to be more mature, more ethical, more down-to-earth....and better looking :) ideally id like to find a girl from greece who has just moved to NYC lol





Read more discussions :

Search News