Thursday, June 14, 2012

Is it nice to live in Greece

Is it nice to live in Greece?

Polls & Surveys - 13 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i wouldnt know.....is it?
2 :
Depending on where you live in Greece, I'm sure it's beautiful.
3 :
idk i dont live in greece
4 :
Couldnt tell you, sorry :(
5 :
You tell me?
6 :
dont you mean Grease? mmm Chicken Mcnuggets
7 :
I would imagine it is!
8 :
I don't know.
9 :
ummm i don't know..never lived there...
10 :
I lived in Malia, Crete for six months and loved the experience...
11 :
Not really there's a lot of disorder over there,and that's always dangerous for Americans.
12 :
O it would be nice to get out of Wisconsin. This place is the center of the toilet bowl. every time I get out it sucks me back in. We got out for 4 months and I didn't think I would ever have to come back to this S**t hole again. Greece sounds nice.
13 :
probably! [=





Read more discussions :

Search News