Monday, September 14, 2009

What is it like to live in Greece

What is it like to live in Greece?
My boyfriend and I have decided to move to Greece in August!! He was raised there, and we can stay at his Grandma's house until we get our own place. Can anybody tell me or direct me to info on Greece? I would just love to know anybody's experiences or opinions. We currenty live in the US.
Other - Society & Culture - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you should definetly check out the Island of Mykonos. Great night life there.
2 :
Watch mamma mia and you'll no
3 :
They drive fast and crazy
4 :
I live in England and have known two women who married greeks and went there to live both left there husbands due to the inability to accept second class citizenship (being a woman) who had the cheek to marry their beloved sons,I strongly suggest a visit,both of my friends had a terrible time getting away ,they had no money and even their allowed phone calls where orchestrated(this happened to both of them) if he lives in a small village definitely don't go,it may be in Europe but its third world mentality and foreign women who marry "their" men are not liked especially by the Greek women in his family ,mothers are the worst






Read more discussions :

Search News