Monday, September 21, 2009

I want to start the lemonade diet.... But I live in Greece and I can't find Grade B maple syrop

I want to start the lemonade diet.... But I live in Greece and I can't find Grade B maple syrop?
can I make the mix with honey?
Diet & Fitness - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Lemonade diet...Ok just forget about that. Get on a real diet. It is a little work, but the results speak for themselves.
2 :
What Howell said. Find a real, HEALTHY diet.
3 :
no u cant i read up on that today actually and it said that u cant on the FAQ =]
4 :
You can't. A piece of advice from me is that you should not drink the salt water although the guide ask you to. It has awful taste, sort of hard to swallow and make me want to vomit :(. And I find that it's dangerous too. Avoid the salt water flush (SWF) where you are supposed to drink salt water which will then come out a half hour later where solid waste comes out. This is very unhealthy for you. The reason that it passes right through you, without you digesting it, is because it is toxic for you to digest it. This is why many complain that it tastes terrible and makes them feel sick and want to vomit






Read more discussions :

Search News