Monday, December 21, 2009

I live in Greece now & if I want to move to the USA what should I become to have a promising career

I live in Greece now & if I want to move to the USA what should I become to have a promising career?
I am 16 and we have a year to choose in which university we want to pass when we give our big exams next May. I may one day want to come to the USA (of course not sure) since that has always been my dream and I'd like to know on condition I come which career would be more promising...I have to point out that I have already chosen Humanities & stuff (not maths and science) Thanks!! To tell the truth..I'm more interested in law or psychology...mainly law...
Other - Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It depends on what you like. If you like children be a teacher. You could be a nurse. I have a friend who does physical therapy and rehab, and she loves it. I would suggest doing a little research on the web, and see what kinds of jobs are being offered, and in what area you think you would like to live. OK, in that case you need to consider what kind of law, like business, international, criminal, political. All of these will have their on specialties as well as basic. My brother as business degree and a law degree specializing in business, and he makes very good money, but he spent years getting those degrees, especially the law degree because he had to do it while he was working full time. Psychology also has it's specialties so you need to consider the kind of people you want to work with. But you should be able to find work here with degrees in either of those fields. But you should go to school here to get them, otherwise you will need to do additional studies here to be licensed in the USA. Good luck, Clark
2 :
Consider getting a professional degree: These type of careers are always in demand, and their earnings are high. http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aa072602a.htm
3 :
a good hard working polite slave.





Read more discussions :

Search News