Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can I order products from hot topic.com while I live in Greece?Is this website secure & reliable

Can I order products from hot topic.com while I live in Greece?Is this website secure & reliable?
I have never shopped online before and I recently saw some nice stuff at www.hottopic.com. Has any of you ever shopped from HT? Do you know if the products will be delivered to me & if shipping is going to cost a lot? Thanks!
Yahoo! Shopping - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, you can order on hottopic.com and have it delivered to Greece. The shipping is reasonable, there is a chart that shows the cost. http://community.hottopic.com/hottopic/CustomerService/shipping.asp Don't forget since it would ship internationally you would be responsible for any customs fees. Hope this helps!





Read more discussions :

Search News