Wednesday, September 1, 2010

can I audition for next Harry Potter movie if I live in Greece

can I audition for next Harry Potter movie if I live in Greece?
can I audition for next Harry Potter movie if I live in Greece? English is not a problem, I have the highest level certificate for english as a foreign language.
Movies - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would guess so, all you would need to do is get down to wherever the auditions were being held, and give one of the best performances of your life.
2 :
NO!!!
3 :
yes, go for it man!! If the opprotunity is there, grab it. Good luck!
4 :
yes, go to where ver the auditions are being held and try out there. Good Luck ! ναι, πηγαίνετε όπου ver οι ακροάσεις κρατιούνται και δοκιμάζουν εκεί. Καλή τύχη!
5 :
no
6 :
sorry but you can't i'm not saying this to be mean but j.k rowling signed a contract before the movies came out. this contract stated that only people of british decent can be in the harry potter films why do you think there are no americans or other people in the cast except british people??? j.k only wants british people casted for the film because she felt that it would be true to the books. if you go for an audtition they will ask for some confirmation about where you are from.






Read more discussions :

Search News