Monday, March 21, 2011

I live in Athens Greece and need advice on Universities

I live in Athens Greece and need advice on Universities.?
I graduated H.S. in June and would like to pursue a degree in the medical field. I have been accepted to a medical school in Greece but I also have the option of starting at Rutgers University in NJ, USA. Can anyone offer advise on which school would be better?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to medical school in Greece!! In USA, you have to complete 4 years of undergraduate studies before you can be accepted to medical school, and acceptance is VERY competitive. If you have the option to go into medicine straight out of high school, that is a great opportunity which I personally would not give up to go to an average university in America, spend four years working extremely just to not get into medical school because it is so competitive.





Read more discussions :

Search News