Friday, April 1, 2011

What do you think it would be like to live in Greece

What do you think it would be like to live in Greece?
I've been reading a lot about it and it seems like a nice place to live. Would it be a smart idea to move there? Just because, I kind of want to go somewhere different after I finish college. Thanks in advance for your answers :)
Greece - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes Greece is very nice. As in any country you have good things compare to yours and bad so it̢۪s up to you what exactly you looking for and how adaptive you are with other cultures, language, and climate. But in general Greece is a very save, friendly place and easily you will make friends here
2 :
I think it is a very good idea. I would also do it if I wasn't a Greek, to be honest. But there are things you have to think about. For example, what kind of life would you like to live, are you going to come alone, will you find a job first, etc etc.





Read more discussions :

Search News