Sunday, May 1, 2011

I will live in Greece for 10 months every year. Am I allowed to buy my airfare in Greece

I will live in Greece for 10 months every year. Am I allowed to buy my airfare in Greece?
I was born in the U.S. and have a U.S. passport. I recently got a Greek passport as well. I plan on living in Greece every year for 10 months a year, and in the U.S. for 2 months a year. I usually purchase my round trip flight in the U.S., but my question is, can I just as easily purchase my round trip flights from Greece instead? Does the U.S. government allow this? I mean, if I purchace my tickets in Greece, is there a difference with U.S. visas, U.S. customs, etc.? Thanks for the help.
Greece - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The govt. does NOT care where you buy airfare at. Why the concern?
2 :
Again, we read some silly questions!!! As fas as I know, you can buy airline tickets anywhere in the world. Doesn't matter where you live. Doesn't matter your nationality. You have dual nationality, so what is your problem. You won't need any visa anyway. Show your US passport iwhen you arrive in the US and show you Greek passport when arriving in Greece. Customs has nothing to do with visa, passport, etc...only merchandise.
3 :
Agree to both previous answerers and another thing; it might even be cheaper to purchase your tickets from Greece.
4 :
Wassup!!!! Check out this website i came came across http://www.vikimap.org It will give you all the details of a country and its cities. The schools, universities, hot-spots, city tour, hotels, car hire, bus routes, road maps and many more things. I hope it is helpful to you as it was to me





Read more discussions :

Search News