Thursday, April 21, 2011

What is it like to live in Greece

What is it like to live in Greece?!?!!?
I have always wanted to live in Greece, it seems like a gorgeous place... Is it nice? Where is the best place to live in Europe?
Greece - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Living in Greece is INTERESTING! You never get bored. For me it is wonderful, stimulating, tiring sometimes but I can't imagine a better place to live.
2 :
Living in Greece as a foreigner - depends on where you are from and what you are used to, It also depends on what you want from life and what you expect. Life is not like the two weeks holiday you may have spent here - that is certain. I love my life here - but it has been a difficult ride! There are many aspects of the country (especially paperwork) that drives me crazy - but it's the actual country (scenery - spontaneity) that make up for the crazy people in civil servant jobs. Having only lived in UK and Greece ... obviously I can't say which is the best country in Europe ... for me personally between the 2 it's Greece (obviously as I'm here) My friend who has lived in UK, Greece and Italy - prefers Italy. My other friend prefers Paris,France - I have another friend who is desperately trying to find a way to live in England (she must be mad in my opinion!) So it's too difficult to say which country is best as every country has different good and bad points.
3 :
its the best place ever.....its BEAUTIFUL && AMAZiiNG=]





Read more discussions :

Search News