Sunday, October 21, 2012

DOES ANYONE LIVE IN GREECE, I NEED HELPP

DOES ANYONE LIVE IN GREECE, I NEED HELPP!!!! ?
I am doing a sign language report on deaf people in Greece, I have these questions thhat I cannot find anywhere on the internet! are deaf people allowed to have drivers licenses in Greece? and are deaf peole allowed to get married in Greece? are deaf people in greece allowed to vote and buy land? PLEASE HELP, IF YOU CAN FIND THIS ON THE INTERNET IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD SEND ME THE LINK. I PICK BEST ANSER. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
Other - Society & Culture - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
this is american yahoo try a country closer to greece like italy
2 :
I know the can get married,they can vote and buy land but i don't know about driving.





Read more discussions :

Search News