Sunday, October 14, 2012

I live in Greece can i get my Yahoo home page in English

I live in Greece can i get my Yahoo home page in English?

Other - Yahoo! Products - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes
2 :
Sure!
3 :
You can set an English-language Yahoo as your home page, but I don't know whether you can get the Greek one (i.e. with Greek "local news" and everything) in English. Certainly there doesn't seem to be a link for English on the gr.yahoo.com page.
4 :
Yes, unless there are some administrative instructions, prohibiting the same. I am NOT aware, though, about local instructions in your area.
5 :
if all elce fales chang your lokashion to a english speaking cuntry. go to your acount and just
6 :
Sign into this page: http://edit.yahoo.com/config/set_intl?... and select your desired content. Save the change. Hope that helps!




Read more discussions :

Search News