Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ive been using Skype to contact my boyfriend living in the US,( I live in Greece)

Ive been using Skype to contact my boyfriend living in the US,( I live in Greece).?
Ive heard that im totally free of charge using Skype from my pc but i wonder whether my boyfriend is getting all those extremely high bills due to our Skype(greece)-cell (US) calls. Is Skype really worth it after all or is my info wrong? Pllllease help me out! Thanks :)
Other - Internet - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Most American cellular phones come with a certain amount of free minutes of air time every month, so the first few hours of calls don't cost him anything extra. Late evenings and weekends might also be free or lower cost for him. He could get charged more if he is roaming away from his home area, or if he goes over his ration of free minutes. Keep an eye on your SkypeOut credits, it should be costing you 2 cents Euro per minute to call a USA number. You might also be able to rent a SkypeIn number in the USA so he can make phone calls to your Skype account. It will be a local call for him if it's in his city.






Read more discussions :

Search News