Sunday, October 7, 2012

Does anyone live in Greece

Does anyone live in Greece?
I would love vacation tips and/or ideas. Thxs!
Greece - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I wish.
2 :
no i dont, but i will be in germany soon
3 :
I studied in Greece for 4 months & just went back over spring break. Athens is the main area, although I'd definitely recommend Crete, Santorini, Delphi, Olympia & Meteora. If you're staying in Athens, I would say don't stay in Omonia, but in Syntagma...we stayed at the Hotel Arethusa and it was great. The subway in Athens is really easy to use & cheap. Also, the Acropolis is free on Sundays (otherwise it's 12 euro). Hope this helps!
4 :
Yeah! So, here are some tips... The best time to visit Greece is in June or even better in September. The weather is not too hot, the prices are low and there is not that much crowd. If you would like to visit greek islands check my site ( http://www.islasdelegeo.com ). My suggestions for islands to visit are Santorini, Crete, Lesvos and for endless party Myconos and Ios. If you want to visit the mainland go to Athens for one or two days and also to Meteora, ancient Olympia and Meteora. As you will find out, the places that I've mentioned are far away from each other, so you should make your choices. For more info check also http://www.gnto.gr/?langID=2 .
5 :
Yes!I live in Greece!You can have vacations here whenever you prefer...if you like the mountain you should come in the winter and visit the hole highland..if you like the sea and the sun you should visit us in summer and of course visit our islands!!In summer there are a lot of tourist everywhere in Greece!!But be sure for one:whenever you come you will have a very nice time..The people are great and very friendly!!Waiting you.........!
6 :
I grew up there. Depends on what you like to do! Greece has a tons of islands and they all are a little different.
7 :
I do not live there but I go every year for a few months. So many things to see. you might want to check out a website I found that helps me in my preps. I has some great links.





Read more discussions :

Search News